07 Yanille

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 07 Yanille - We are a clan on old school runescape that provides player owned houses in world 330 yanille!!!

Welcome to 07 Yanille - We are currently under site construction, you can use the site but there is many bug's and thing's that need to be fixed, so please be patient with us, thankyou.

2 posters

Remove unnecessary buttons

ellen21
    ellen21

Remove unnecessary buttons Empty Remove unnecessary buttons

Post by ellen21 Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 am

First of all why "Index" and not "Home"? I'm not so sure about your limitations but i'd rather call it "Home", furthmore I don't think "Search" will ever be used.
    Johno R
    Johno R

Remove unnecessary buttons Empty Re: Remove unnecessary buttons

Post by Johno R Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:59 am

The site has only just been made and is still under construction:

1) I agree that it should be called home and I have tried changing this but have currently not figured it out, the issue is that the button which is linked here https://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif cannot be edited or changed, so if I can not change the button text then we might have to create new buttons for every button located at the top of the site.

"The index.html page is the most common name used for the default page shown on a website if no other page is specified when a visitor requests the site. In other words, index.html is the name used for the homepage of the website."

2) It would not be a good idea to remove the search button because if the site becomes big and someone requests a certain post they will not be able to find it and they will have to go though every forum post and that would be a pain.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:06 am